- Fresh/dried fruits and vegetables
- Protein and energy bars
- Nuts and trail mixes
- Allergy-friendly cereals, breads, crackers & cookies
- Packaged meats for sandwiches
- Chips and candy
- Packaged salad dressings & sauces
Some of my favorite, travel-size gluten free and dairy free snacks include:
- Protein bars
- Protein mixes
- Applegate roasted turkey on toasted gluten free bread in a Ziploc bag
- Snyder’s gluten free pretzels in individual bags
- Single-serve peanut butter or hazelnut butter (great on celery sticks, thin rice cakes and pretzels)
I hope you enjoy safe snacks wherever your life may take you!
Kim Koeller is the founder of www.AllergyFreePassport.com. She's also a speaker and consultant. Her website is full of great information and includes food products, travel ideas and snack checklists from our Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free series.